Mr B Mpanza was born in Howick (Mpophomeni Township). Mr Mpanza is a well-travelled man, he has visited the following countries namely: England, China, Turkey, Russia and Swaziland.
University of Natal
Bachelor of Social Science Degree, Honours Degree in Policy Development as well as Master Degree in the same field of Policy Development. He also hold different certificates, one of those is Project Management certificate.
- • Department of Education
- • Office of the Premier
- • Mvula Trust
Our Vision is to ensure the delivery of quality service to all our communities in an efficient and effective manner.
Working towards developing a happy working environment for everyone.
- • Service Excellence through Batho Pele
- • Effective Implementation of the IDP
- • Working towards the Realization of a Clean Audit by 2015/16
- • Leadership and Accountability
- • Transformation
- • Skills Development
- • The following Section falls under the Community Services and Public Safety Department
- • Traffic & Law Enforcement
- • Waste Management
- • Parks, Gardens and Environment
- • Social Services (Human Settlement, Libraries, Museums, Arts and Culture)
- • Disaster Management/Security